onsdag 29. oktober 2008

liten sniktitt...


her er noe som blir lagt ut etterhvert... sier ikke mer!

6 hyggelige hilsner og kommentarer:

MN sa...

Så spennende!!! Det er i hvertfall en flott begynnelse :-)

finnabair sa...

I foud your blog recenty and I'm totally in love with your works and photos - they're so inspiring that I'm here albost everyday :)
I add you to my favourites - and I'll be here everytime you'll show something new :)
best wishes to you :)

Trine Blix sa...

Så lekkert....

Utfordring til deg i bloggen min!

finnabair sa...

thanks for wisiting my blog and such a nice comment ;)
I always try to make an ebglish shortcit of what I wrote in polish, so you'll have some impression about what it is :)
Well reading your blog is a BIG challenge ;)impossible for me ;)

Lene - nabon sa...

Have U you tried the translator?

Hope U can use it...If not I have to begin blogging in english...hihi

finnabair sa...

I'ne tried - it doesn't work - I don't konw why becouse it's also in Norwegian ;P